Your experience with Rockwall Oral Surgery can begin right here.
Use our easy online new patient forms to register for an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Pollock and the staff of Rockwall Oral Surgery are committed to your health and safety. During the COVID-19 pandemic we have continued to provide care for our patients while closely monitoring and adhering to government guidelines. We are pleased to announce that we are able to see patients for all consultations and procedures.
We want to let all of our patients know the precautions we are implementing to ensure safety of our patients and staff.
- Please respect the scheduled time for your appointment. This time has been specifically reserved for you to limit the traffic in and out of our office.
- We ask that early arrivals please wait in their vehicle until your scheduled time.
- Late patients will be rescheduled.
- New patient paperwork must be filled out online unless prior arrangements have been made. Patient paperwork can be found at our website: dentalimplantsurgerycom.
- Temperatures and a COVID questionnaire will be required upon arrival.
- If you are over the age of 18, anyone who accompanies you to your appointment will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Please wear a face covering or medical mask in the building. If you do not have one we will provide one for you.
Once you are in our office, our check-in and check-out procedures will accommodate physical distancing.
As always, we exceed CDC standards on disinfection. Between each patient encounter, our exam rooms, chairs and instruments are thoroughly disinfected and sterilized exceeding CDC standards. We also maintain stringent hand-washing techniques before and after each patient. All providers and staff members are using extra PPE as well to lessen our exposure potential.
To request an appointment, or if you have any further questions, please call our office directly at 972-771-0400.
Dr. Kevin Pollock
Rockwall Oral Surgery