Looks Good, Feel Good – Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
Your smile can be everything to a first impression. Aside from being able to eat and speak correctly, you should always consider the beauty, function, and health of your mouth, to the not-so-pretty tooth decay, gum disease, and injury within your teeth. These factors play a role in creating your smile, and a full mouth reconstruction process can help get you to a brighter, happier day every day!
What Is a Full Mouth Reconstruction Process?
We will rebuild and restore your entire mouth with the full mouth reconstruction process. The process is similar to a smile makeover. However, a full mouth reconstruction focuses on the health of your mouth and creating a better smile. The exact procedures vary depending on each patient’s needs, such as:
- Rebuilding upper and lower jaws
- Fixing oral health
- Restoring or replacing damaged or missing teeth
Our experienced staff here at Rockwall Oral Surgery is here to help you choose the correct procedure for your full mouth reconstruction process. If you find yourself experiencing different oral health issues, this might be what you are looking for. Typically, even with more than one procedure involved, your treatment can be completed within 2-3 visits with us. Healing times will vary depending on what you will need to have done. You could need:
- Oral Surgery
There are other procedures as well for a full mouth reconstruction process. However, these are some of the most common. When you come to Rockwall Oral Surgery, we will provide you with the best care and send you home with after-care instructions for all surgical procedures to ensure that your smile shines and you heal just as you are supposed to!
Do I Need Full Mouth Reconstruction?
If you have tooth pain or have lost a tooth, ask yourself if you fit the full mouth reconstruction process profile. Here are some helpful tips. First, we will conduct a thorough exam to determine if this is the correct procedure. The exam consists of:
- The overall appearance of your mouth is that we are looking for discoloration, any teeth that may be misshapen. Also, we are checking to see if your face looks off balance.
- We check your teeth for decay, damage, cracks, chips, or fractures. We can decide the best restorative options depending on what issues we find.
- Checking your gums. Looking for signs of gum disease, recession, and anything else that appears odd.
- We are evaluating your jaw. With the use of an x-ray, we can see the condition of your jaw and check for bone loss, alignment issues, or fractures.
The process helps us get to know your mouth and teeth in detail, and we will know how to proceed. We want to provide you with the best oral health care possible and ensure you get the full mouth reconstruction process that fits all your needs.
Schedule A Consultation with Rockwall Oral Surgery
If you feel ready for the full mouth reconstruction process, reach out to us and set up your consultation! We want you to have the most prominent and brightest smile. It is essential that every patient feels good about their oral health. Call us at (469) 264-8921 or send a message to get in touch!