The Advantages of Dental Implants
If you have experienced tooth loss or injury, we may suggest dental implants. Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. They can be permanent, or removable replacement teeth made to fit your natural mouth. When you come to Rockwall Oral surgery for dental implants, we help you make a plan to take away your pain and replace it with implants.
We want to fill you in on some of the advantages of dental implants and why you should choose to get the procedure done. The benefits of dental implants will surprise you and might make you feel better than before. Contact us today for details or to set up your consultation!
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Appearance – dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth. Because dental implants are designed to fuse with the bone and become permanent.
- Improve Speech – unlike dentures, your teeth can slip through your mouth, causing you to slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak clearly.
- Comfort- Dental implants feel like your teeth, so you forget about having them.
- Eating is fun again- with dental implants, you are not in any pain from chewing. They allow you to eat your favorite foods with confidence in your smile.
- Improved oral health – your implants do not rely on other teeth for support; this leaves more of your other teeth intact. Improving long-term oral health.
When you think about the benefits of dental implants, you must consider them carefully before making a decision. Any dental procedure is a big deal and should be considered before moving forward. Your oral health is essential, and anything you do to your teeth will be with you for a lifetime.
Are Dental Implants for Anyone?
In most cases, anyone healthy enough to undergo oral surgery can be considered for dental implants. Here at Rockwall Oral Surgery, we always do a routine check-up before beginning your procedure. Our patients interested in dental implants need to be committed to good oral hygiene. We are here to ensure all our patients get the best care and take full advantage of the benefits of dental implants.
The recovery time depends on how your treatment takes and the details we have to perform. Each patient is different, but most of the time, recovery is anywhere from six to twelve weeks with a follow-up appointment.
Dental Implants with Rockwall Oral Surgery
If you are ready to commit to dental implants, Rockwall Oral Surgery is here to get started on a treatment plan for you. We define your specific needs and go over all your implant options before we begin the procedure. There are many benefits to dental implants, and anything is better than being in pain from a chipped tooth or decay.
Contact us by leaving a message or give us a call at (469) 264-8921 to set up your appointment today!