The Greatest Holiday Gift
The holiday season should be all about getting together with family and friends, enjoying their company and celebrating traditions. For some, however, the holidays can be an incredibly stressful time due to the insecurities they face with their imperfect smiles and missing teeth.
Not only do missing teeth hinder the cosmetic appeal of the mouth, but they can also stop you from eating your favorite holiday meal making it harder to chew anything that isn’t mildly soft. Over time those with many missing teeth may find that their jaws begin to shrink and the face will start to look more compressed. To remedy this issue, dental implants can be a great option.
How Dental Implants Can Change A Smile
While it is one’s hope for their own natural teeth to last them a lifetime, it doesn’t happen that way for some. Dental implants can add quality of life making it easier to speak, chew and even maintain jaw health. In fact, when you lose a tooth or multiple teeth, the bone structure of the jaw becomes compromised and can lead to other oral health issues. Here at Rockwall Oral Surgery, we use the Teeth In A Day dental implant procedure that uses four implants. This procedure will provide both function and excellent aesthetics for the patient.
Why Dental Implants Are A Great Solution
- They look and feel natural for the patient
- They will allow one to enjoy their favorite foods again
- They fill the gaps of the missing teeth and stop the remaining teeth from shifting to fill that space
- They are a permanent solution and can last for 15 years or more with good oral hygiene
- They work just like your natural teeth and can restore any speech issues that were caused by the previous missing teeth
- They can maintain your jaw health unlike dentures because they are inserted into the jaw and mimic the natural root of the teeth
In conclusion, giving the gift of dental implants can change a person’s entire life and perspective making it a holiday to remember and the greatest gift they may ever receive. Think of the gift that you will also receive when you can smile with them knowing that they’re sharing their holiday joy for everyone to see.
If you’re looking to give the gift of dental implants this holiday season or have any further questions, call Dr. Pollock at Rockwall Oral Surgery today at (469) 264-8921, via email at email@example.com or by visiting our contact page.